WM has a New Engine & some New Features

SNM Videos

Administrator
Today we installed the new engine for the WM that should make it many times faster. Please logout and close all browsers and then open a new browser window and log in again. We still have some things to fix, such as the delete button not working, but please report any additional problems you find in our support forums. Installing a new engine is major surgery and I’m sure there will be some additional problems that we missed.

We also have now added a recurring box so you can schedule workouts for an entire month with just a few clicks. Based on feedback we receive from you we may want to expand this feature so you can schedule a workout for several months or even a year. For now were going to keep this feature limited to the current month.

If you make a mistake with the recurring scheduler you must first click on the exact date in the calendar in which you first scheduled the recurring event. Then click on the “View/Edit” button in the agenda view of the calendar. Next uncheck or check any boxes you need in the recurring box. Finally, Click “Save” and your calendar will now be updated with your corrections.

In September we will release the next version of the WM that will include the ability for you to download any Cathe rotation (including past rotations) or a rotation any member creates from now on. You will also be able to create your own rotations and share them online with your fellow Catheites. All rotations will automatically download into your calendar and will show the title of the DVD or workout category you will plan on doing that day. A picture of the DVD you will be doing that day will also show on your calendar. You will have the ability to easily make substitutions for any workout you wish to change in the rotation.

We have many more exciting changes coming soon to the WM, so please keep the suggestions coming.

Cool! Thanks SNM and Cathe for all your hard work. I have a question - will you be considering putting the premixes for each DVD on the WM DVD list? That may be too much, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the new updates. I really like the idea of being able to down load Cathe's rotations. That will save me a lot of time. You guys rock.:D

When I went into the workout manager this morning. I just have a big white space where the calendar should be and none of these selections: Calendar Weight Body Log Goals 1Rm Stats Cathe DVDs Rotations are available to me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

My suggestion is for the nutrition program. I'd like to be able to save a day's menu and use it again on another day. The way it is now I have to search for each day's menu and when I find one I like I can't always find it again because there are so many. I'm really liking the program though.

When I went into the workout manager this morning. I just have a big white space where the calendar should be and none of these selections: Calendar Weight Body Log Goals 1Rm Stats Cathe DVDs Rotations are available to me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

You need to first refresh your screen and then login again. You may also need to close your browser and then open a new browser

I've done that multiple times and it still doesn't show up. I have an iMac, but that hasn't been making any difference, so I doubt it's that.

You're probably just cached to the old file. You may need to clean your browsers cache and/or delete cookies.

Last edited:
Print summaries

I would love to be able to print a summary -- by month or week -- of the workouts that I've done. Not the view that you currently see when you look at the month, but a list of the video or specific workout so I can review what I've done and plan upcoming workouts.

Thank you!

Bookmarks?

I'd like to bookmark this, like I was able to in the last forum set up. Can this be done now? I don't see that option. Thanks! Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.