Will there be a new Cathe Catalog coming out?

dansinnfoo

Cathlete
Hi Cathe/SNM!
I was wondering, with the new videos out, will you be working on a new catalog? I always like to look at my old "Fall 2001" Cathe catalog for inspiration, or to decide on videos.. I know you can get the same info online, but the catalog is cool too! You can spend more time with it away from the computer to make up your mind, and I like how it has the DVD breakdowns in the back!

:) Thanks guys!
Jaime

Debbie, I do the same thing! I like to think about what tape I'll do that night or reread a description and move it up on my list of tapes to buy. It's a nice distraction from the daily grind of work.

Beth

I was wondering the same thing! I loaned someone in the office my Cathe catalog and I think she's been "studying" it and I really miss reading the descriptions and looking at the pictures! It helps with my motivation! :) Besides, mine was getting a little tattered! :) LOL!

Angie

Oh wow,this is great. Now I know I'm not a nut! Well, actually I am, but not because of that. ;-)

Ditto on wanting an updated version with all the new awesome videos. I use my book constantly! I use it to plan my workouts to the exact minute I have time for! I don't know what I would do without the detail.

***Cathe** - Will you be sending an updated catalog to those of us who purchased the new series and recv prior to the catalog being done? I would love to get one. I am waiting on the DVD's but who knows... maybe there will be one in there:)

-Pammer http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

Yes, all customers that have ordered from us in the past will receive the new catalog once it is released.

Being a Canadian customer, I order my Cathe DVDs through CK Enterprises in Edmonton. I did receive a catalogue in the past from SNM, but because I have not ordered directly from you does this mean I will have to send a request in for the new calendar when it is available or will one automatically be sent out?

Good, good! Thank you very much! My catalog will not be wasted! I will read it over and over!
-Connie

What a relief to know I'm not the only one that reads that catalog all the time LOLOL.

I have one in my office at work, one in both bathrooms at home, and one in my nightstand. I love to read the descriptions of the ones I don't have at home and look at all of them at work every once in a while to plan a workout or refresh my brain on what's what and who's who in all of them.

Edith
;-)

Edith

I'm with you I love the detailed explanations for the workouts and it great when you are preparing rotations or just want quick reminder of a tape you haven't done in a while.

I am using it more to see how the dvd's are chaptered so that I can decided what set of exercises I want to do or do.

Really looking forward to the new catalogue.

Babs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.