Will Collage carry the new videos?

APRYL

Cathlete
I remember the problem in the past about their demands, so was just wondering.

Thanks, and happy filming!
:D

I'm curious about that too - I interviewed with Collage a few weeks ago when they were looking for a new ACE-certified video reviewer, and they didn't seem to be aware that new videos were even in production.

I didn't get the gig, by the way! :) My reviewing / critiquing a video of Cathe Friedrich's would be like Father Guido Sarducci critiquing a video of God's! :) :) :)

Annette

Hi Apryl,

What problem did they have with collage video? I am new here and not aware of the history. :)

I would like to know the answer to that myself. I wasn't here for that, but do remember when suddenly all of Cathe's tapes were not being featured by Collage. I remember being quite annoyed!

RE: Here was the Collage situation

Thanks for putting that string up for us newcomers to read. I had a feeling that the situation was along those lines. I too saw Cathe for the first time in Collage, but was afraid to order due to their descriptions/ratings. Finally I read an article where somebody raved about her & so I ordered 1 or 2 through Collage, found out about this site & never looked back! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the quantity discounts. Collage is the loser here. Also, the Customer Service from this company is beyond anything I've experienced in many years. I would order from them directly for that alone, discounts or not.

Hi Apryl! We have just been going about business as usual and not really been in contact with Collage for quite some time now. As it stands now, I don't foresee any changes.

Thanks, Cathe!

I'll be pre-ordering!
The reason I even considered going thru Collage was because they used me for promo purposes and I have a credit I could have put toward the tapes. I'd rather support S&M, but hey~ free is free, if that was a possibility. :D
I appreciate your response!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.