Who motivates Cathe?

patricia78

The diet I am getting used to, the workouts are to fun to stop, yet with a ways to go to be where I want to be I can't help but wonder who keeps cathe going? I know we all have days that we just don't want to do it and that's when we have to dig deep into our commitment. I just wondered what Cathe and her gang does on those days. I would love it if she sold motivationaly pictures for visual inspiration. If I could pick one I'd like a 8x10 of her and the gang in the middle of one of the work outs, like maybe in the middle of 10 foot high jumpin jack. OK i know she doesn't get that high but we all know she can get up there. Underneath it in bold, bright print say "How bad do you want it?" I am sure Cathe could think of a million things to say with snap shots from her videos. I would buy them all. Until then I will continue to lean on Cardio Blast for daily motivation. Thank-you Cathe for showing me how to achieve a strong and healthy me! My kids think I am crazy yelling "YAAAAAAAH!" and "WHOOOOOOO!" at my T.V. hehehe. I love the gang as well. Can't say that it's just you that gets to look like that. They help me to see different body types that all get awsome results. You guys Rock!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.