Where is Cedie?

kjoyrussell

Hi Cathe,
I first want to say that I love your new videos! I haven't had a chance to do them all, but I love the ones that I have done and that I have watched. I also love the new set and the new crew. One thing I must say is that I miss Cedie! Where is she? In past videos I could always count on her smile to encourage me when I felt like I wasn't going to make it. Thanks for the info. I was just wondering?
Kim

Cedie

Kim,

Cedie had a baby boy just a few weeks prior to the videos being filmed, so she had to sit these ones out. I missed her too!!! But Cathe assures us she will be in more videos
happy.gif

Missing...

...Cedie too! I'm hoping that she can drop us all a note here and let us know how Mom & baby are doing. (A picture would be nice too of that lil' miracle!!
wink.gif
)

DebbieH

I missed Cedie, too!

I love this new Xtrain set, but I miss Cedie, too. I hope she's having fun with her new baby and I hope to see her in the next set...

Thanks!!!

I have been away from the forum for about 3 months, so I wasn't sure if I had missed some info. or not. While I was doing my new vids I kept thinking, I love these, but where is Cedie???? Thanks for the info. I knew you all would be informed!

Vickie

Cedie!

While we all had a lot of fun filming, we missed Cedie too. She and baby Justin are doing great. I will be having lunch with her soon and get the latest and greatest. I will see if I can get a picture of the baby too. She has been enjoying taking classes with us at the club since she is home for a few more months before she goes back to work. She can't wait to do more videos. She is already gearing up for the next ones. I, on the other hand, need just a little more of a breather before I take that next step--hee hee! I will let her know you are asking about her
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.