Where to buy "Spring Collars" for regular sized barbell?

beachgerrrl

Cathlete
Where are you all buying spring clamps for the barbell? I have a regular sized barbell (bar is a little over 1" round). I have the old type cuffs, that you have to screw tight. This takes WAAAAAAY too long, while trying to workout to Cathe. lol So, I want those "spring clamps". Where do you get them?

I ordered the ones from
http://www.power-systems.com/nav/closeup.aspx?c=Srch&g=1492

I didn't bother to read the specs. I also bought a pair of 2.5 lb plates from power systems and they DO have the 1" diameter hole--- so I assumed that the "spring collar" would ALSO fit the bar. Wrong. This is for the larger diameter olympic bar. duh...as if the NAME didn't tell me that. :( I can't find any smaller spring collars. I called Cust Support, and the girl couldn't explain WHY they sell the plates for the smaller bars, but do NOT sell the correct spring collars.

RE: Where to buy

Thank you! Thank you! I'll call them up tomorrow, and return these huge sized ones. lol

btw, I am LOVING my Cathe step workouts! you are just super! I wish I had discovered you way back when! I can't believe I'm actually wanting to do cardio now. And I'm really digging your weight workout tapes too. You've shown me a totally new way to train, from how I've lifted in the past. Bravo! Though, I'm not too sure my legs thank you for those "low end" squats, and those "sitting in the chair" squat things! yeowww!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.