When is your b-day

blzavakos

Cathe:
You and I are both 42 but I was wondering when your B-day was. If you don't want to tell me the exact day, I understand (privacy) but it would be nice to know what month. By the way HUGE fan!!!!!!

Hey LeAnn :) Obviously not Cathe but I am also a HUGE fan of hers :) Just to satisfy your curiosity....Cathe's birthday is July 20th....who knew that 42, going on 43 could look sooo good!! Although this word seems over used lately...she REALLY is amazing!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Ok...this just adds more interest for me and the cosmic/horoscope world!!!

I am a fellow CANCER sign! I was born 7/18! I seem to have a strong attraction to certain signs, scorpio, taurus, and cancers I seem to mesh with! This only reinforces it for me because I am so entraced by Miss Cathe! Now I know why! ;)

Funny! You really brightened my day!
~~~ Denise:7 :7

It's funny I have so many friends who sit around HATING they are getting older. They are in their 20s and just dreading the day they will be 30. Me, I can't wait to be 40. If 40 can look that FABULOUS (as Cathe does) who needs to worry???

It's funny I have so many friends who sit around HATING they are getting older. They are in their 20s and just dreading the day they will be 30. Me, I can't wait to be 40. If 40 can look that FABULOUS (as Cathe does) who needs to worry???

Hi all!

I will be going on 30 this coming November and I cannot wait. I am okay with this new decade! There are always wonderful life events to look forward to (and aging is not one that I am focusing on here!)

I look forward to my 30's for many great reasons (like starting a family), but I also look forward to always working out with Cathe (hopefully for the rest of my life, or however long my body allows me to!)

In my 30's I am going for my aerobics certification so I can help others like Cathe helps us. What a rewarding job it must be to help others with their health and fitness goals.

Take care!

:)
"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!"

Hi all!

I will be going on 30 this coming November and I cannot wait. I am okay with this new decade! There are always wonderful life events to look forward to (and aging is not one that I am focusing on here!)

I look forward to my 30's for many great reasons (like starting a family), but I also look forward to always working out with Cathe (hopefully for the rest of my life, or however long my body allows me to!)

In my 30's I am going for my aerobics certification so I can help others like Cathe helps us. What a rewarding job it must be to help others with their health and fitness goals.

Take care!

Today is my last day of my twenties. I am *so* excited to begin my 30s tomorrow. I feel better about myself (overall) every day and I expect that to continue.

And, there was no chance when I was 20 that I could do a straight-leg pushup. }( Now, I get out of bed at 5am five days a week to yell and encourage other people to do them!!! :p (I've been ACE certified for over a year now and I'm a community bootcamp instructor-- my dream job!) }( :7

I don't really give much consideration to how I look as I do to how I feel! :D (And I ignore the 50+ year olds who respond "that's just proof you're in your twenties"!!)

Today is my last day of my twenties. I am *so* excited to begin my 30s tomorrow. I feel better about myself (overall) every day and I expect that to continue.

And, there was no chance when I was 20 that I could do a straight-leg pushup. }( Now, I get out of bed at 5am five days a week to yell and encourage other people to do them!!! :p (I've been ACE certified for over a year now and I'm a community bootcamp instructor-- my dream job!) }( :7

I don't really give much consideration to how I look as I do to how I feel! :D (And I ignore the 50+ year olds who respond "that's just proof you're in your twenties"!!)

Good for you Amy G!!!!!

Happy One Day Early 30th Birthday!

Congrats on your ACE certification! I pray to get my AFAA certification by Spring of 2008. My dream is to teach step aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and possibly Pilates. I am just going to go with it, and try my best!

Enjoy your 30's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Amy G!!!!!

Happy One Day Early 30th Birthday!

Congrats on your ACE certification! I pray to get my AFAA certification by Spring of 2008. My dream is to teach step aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and possibly Pilates. I am just going to go with it, and try my best!

Enjoy your 30's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Hi Cathe--

I KNEW that yu were a fellow Cancer--for some reason, all my friends are Cancers--Ill be 50 on July 15th--and fifty is fine--when you look 39!!! Thanks Cathe, for making me a happier, healthier me!!! :)

:) Hi Cathe--

I KNEW that yu were a fellow Cancer--for some reason, all my friends are Cancers--Ill be 50 on July 15th--and fifty is fine--when you look 39!!! Thanks Cathe, for making me a happier, healthier me!!! :)

Amydaisy77 and amyg,

You guys are so encouraging and inspiring! I am turning 27 at the end of the month and frankly, I was really not looking forward to it. I was thinking the body goes all downhill from here. But you two gave me a different perspective--and Cathe of course looks great! Thanks for being encouraging!
Alison

>Hi all!
>
>I will be going on 30 this coming November and I cannot wait.
>I am okay with this new decade! There are always wonderful
>life events to look forward to (and aging is not one that I am
>focusing on here!)
>
>I look forward to my 30's for many great reasons (like
>starting a family), but I also look forward to always working
>out with Cathe (hopefully for the rest of my life, or however
>long my body allows me to!)
>
>In my 30's I am going for my aerobics certification so I can
>help others like Cathe helps us. What a rewarding job it must
>be to help others with their health and fitness goals.
>
>Take care!
>
>:)
>"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single
>day!"

Amydaisy77 and amyg,

You guys are so encouraging and inspiring! I am turning 27 at the end of the month and frankly, I was really not looking forward to it. I was thinking the body goes all downhill from here. But you two gave me a different perspective--and Cathe of course looks great! Thanks for being encouraging!
Alison

>Hi all!
>
>I will be going on 30 this coming November and I cannot wait.
>I am okay with this new decade! There are always wonderful
>life events to look forward to (and aging is not one that I am
>focusing on here!)
>
>I look forward to my 30's for many great reasons (like
>starting a family), but I also look forward to always working
>out with Cathe (hopefully for the rest of my life, or however
>long my body allows me to!)
>
>In my 30's I am going for my aerobics certification so I can
>help others like Cathe helps us. What a rewarding job it must
>be to help others with their health and fitness goals.
>
>Take care!
>
>:)
>"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single
>day!"

Amy,

You and my dad share the same birthday! Although he was born in 1953 and you came much later! I seem to be surrounded by Taurus's...and I love them. :eek:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ~~~ Denise:) :)

Amy,

You and my dad share the same birthday! Although he was born in 1953 and you came much later! I seem to be surrounded by Taurus's...and I love them. :eek:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ~~~ Denise:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.