When is the presale!!!???:)

deanie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I am so excited about your new/coming up workouts!!!:D :D :D (I wish I knew how to do a jumping up and down happy face) I got a gift card for my birthday and I am itching to spend it on the new workouts (and a few baseball tees:) ). I really hope you are going to do a presale, and I hope its soon!!! I am very excited!!! I love your workouts, in fact they are the only ones I do}( }( So anyway, is there an update about a presale? I ordered the first day last time, and look forward to doing the same this time!

I hope I put enough happy faces so you know I'm just excited and not trying to be pushy- lol!:)

Deanie:*

Hi Cathe,
I am so excited about your new/coming up workouts!!!:D :D :D (I wish I knew how to do a jumping up and down happy face) I got a gift card for my birthday and I am itching to spend it on the new workouts (and a few baseball tees:) ). I really hope you are going to do a presale, and I hope its soon!!! I am very excited!!! I love your workouts, in fact they are the only ones I do}( }( So anyway, is there an update about a presale? I ordered the first day last time, and look forward to doing the same this time!

I hope I put enough happy faces so you know I'm just excited and not trying to be pushy- lol!:)

Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.