What size step does Cathe use?

RhiannonW

Cathlete
What are the 3 dimensions of a step Cathe uses?
Is that considered full size or large?
Is a homemade(out of wood) step acceptable?

Cathe uses the longer, or "full size" step. In her earlier videos she used an 8 inch step height. In her newer videos she uses a 6 inch step height. I asked Cathe about this specifically and she said she uses a lower step height now because of an injury and had kept it at 6 inches because she achieves the same cardiovascular benefits with slightly less impact.

:) Stacy

Rhiannon, Go to Cathe's home page and click on buyers guide, then click on steps and mats. Along the left hand column it will give you the measurements. Its a great product. I bought mine online and its awesome. Judy

Hi! I don't really know the exact dimensions of my step but I do know that it is full size and not a shorter step. The step is also 6 inches off of the floor with one riser under each side and 8 inches off the floor with two risers underneath each side. Homemade steps are a bit of work to make and will not offer the same shock absorbancy, slip protection, and ease of transport. While making one is doable I wouldn't advise it if you are very into step aerobics. I'd see if you can ask Santa for one instead since he will be in town soon :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.