what to do for legs????

B

barbie

Hello everyone! I have another question!!! MY main "problem" area is my legs. You know...thick at the upper thigh, no cut and everything. What would be the best video for me to get my legs in great shape?
I just got slow and heavy, but is this the best video for me to do if I want to slim down my legs and get some cut? Thanks, Rhiannon

RE: The Cathe Solution

Just a few suggestions off the top of my head:

Interval Max (extremely high-intensity cardio training but also great explosive thigh muscle training as well)

The Leaner Legs video from the CTX series; if you can't buy it separately in a second-hand video forum you may just have to buy the whole CTX collection (darn the luck)

Circuit Max (incorporates leg resistance segments into the cardio workout to keep heart rate up - you get leg endurance training with this)

Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs

Maximum Intensity Strength

As long as you are progressive in intensity both with your strengthening AND your cardio workouts, you can't help but notice a difference after awhile!

Annette

Hey Thanks for some great ideas! Will doing Slow and heavy do any good or will it make my legs bigger?

It will make the muscle bigger, and if the fat on top stays the same, your leg might get bigger. You have to lose fat to see the underlying muscle. 75% of that problem means eating less calories, higher nutrition per calorie. And doing more cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.