We're All Finished!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just a quick post to let everyone know we're now all finished filming all 4 workouts. Everything went really well and we look forward to sharing a lot of details with you in the coming days.

Cathe and our graphics staff will be in the editing studios tomorrow to start the editing process. Starting tomorrow "Blogfest" should really start to pick up speed as Cathe will start to fill you in on all the details and our graphics department will start to post a lot more pictures. So stay tuned, we have a lot of wonderful things to share with you.

Blogfest!!!

Chris:

This is exciting news! :7 Thank you for posting this tonight! :) I appreciate all your hard work, and I am looking forward to the blogfest! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Blogfest!!!

>Chris:
>
>This is exciting news! :7 Thank you for posting this tonight!
>:) I appreciate all your hard work, and I am looking forward
>to the blogfest! :7
>

DITTO.

You have been working hard and deserve a big thank you.

Thank you for the great customer service,
jordan

Chris,

Thank you for posting this. I thought it would take longer, so glad it didn't. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Did everyone get through it alright?

Tell everyone Good Job! You all worked your buns off! Now try to take care of yourselves and celebrate.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Woo hoo! I'm excited that filming is finished and that it went really well. I am lovin' the blog--love reading updates and seeing new pictures added. Can't wait to get my hot little hands on the new workouts!

Congratulations!!! :)

I'm sure you're all very relieved and happy to be done with filming. Can't wait for "Blogfest" to begin!

Sue

This is absolutely the best news! :) :) Cathe, and ALL the girls look so amazing, beautiful, and cut!!!!!! I am so excited about the workouts! Cathe is THE best in the industry, her workouts, and quality of production is the best! Love to you Cathe, and gang! It is great to see that you have recovered so well! :) :)
Ann Marie

Great job everyone. You have made this process soooooo fun for us anxious groupies!! Yes, my office has decided I am a Cathe groupie. They can't figure out how I stay motivated to work out at 4:00 a.m. in my house. I told them it is all Cathe and her crew's fault. THANKS!! Can't wait to get my hands on these gems.:)

Michelle

Congratulations on getting the job done! Now the technical part takes over, but thank you so much for keeping us updated!

WOO HOO!! This is exciting news and I can't wait for the "blogfest"! You guys have made this filming so much fun. The blog idea was absolutely inspired and so much fun to check a thousand times a day--lol! Thanks for all your hard work and for including us in the process.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.