weight pads

carriet

Hi Cathe,

Do you know where I can purchase weight pads? I really enjoy lifting with the barbell but sometimes my shoulders get stiff and I feel like I need a little extra padding. I have asked at area fitness equipment stores with no luck. I checked some of the internet sites and didn't find a source for pads. Can you help me?

By the way, my daughter and I have enjoyed your library of tapes. We own most of them and try to do at least one everyday. The results are beginning to show! Thanks.

Carolyn Thompson
1383 S. Zeeb Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI. 48103
[email protected]

Hi Carolyn,

I of course am not Cathe. I also live in Michigan so I thought I would just say Hi if nothing else. I found my barbell pad at Target for $10.00. I have also seen them at Walmart (just this week), Sports Authority and Dicks Sporting Goods.

Good luck. I love mine.

Hedy

I was going to make the same suggestions that Hedy made when I read this earlier but after seeing that you asked the area fitness stores, I thought perhaps you had already checked these places out. You may want to contact fitnesswholesale.com and ask if they know of a place. I did not see it in their catalog but they may have insight as to where you can continue looking. Good luck!

When I first started with the barbell and the pad, I just used the insulation that you can buy for your pipes, then my husband found this little thing called the Manta Ray. He found it at a fitness store. I guess you could say it does look like a Manta Ray too. It just snaps on the barbell then kinda molds across your back/neck area. What a difference it makes too! I was getting such bad headaches, but this seems to have releived them. My husband had even started using it!
You can get them through Advanced Fitness,INC.

I live in Ann Arbor too! I just saw them over at MC Sports on Ann Arbor/ Saline Road (near Target). I need to go pick one up too!

I bought mine at Target. It worked well. However, I had a curl bar and have since bought the Firm barbell that is padded all the way.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.