A weight loss rotation with the new tapes?

sanchiababy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I'm re-posting this now that you're back. Hope you had a wonderful vacation!

I am a 5'9" woman, about 180lbs, and according to my bodyfat scale about 39% (not sure how accurate those things really are but that's what it says). As you can see I have some weight to lose. Can you suggest a weight loss rotation that I can do with the new tapes that are coming out? I am going to prep myself by using one of the weight loss rotations that I've seen posted on these bulletin boards before. But I am so excited about getting these new videos (I pre-ordered the DVDs) that I know I'm going to want to use them right away once they arrive. I want to drop my bodyfat to about 15-18% right now and shape up my muscles. I'm even thinking about perhaps doing a Figure competition next year but that would be dependent on how fast I can get a job (I was laid off from my job more than two months ago). A weight loss rotation with the new tapes I think would prepare me well for this goal since I'm home for now. Then once I'm employed again I can really hit some serious iron in the gym and take my bodyfat down some more.

So can you help me, Cathe? I've seen a few rotations posted but none specifically for weight loss. Thanks in advance.

Sanchia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.