weight be gone and so are the breasts

miller44

I am quite pleased with my weight loss I've kept it off for 4yrs now and I am more toned than I have ever been.the problem is the boobs went too. any
non-surgical products on market or exsercise that might help.perhaps the phone # of a sugar daddy that does'nt mind springing for a boob job? ha ha!

Hahaha - sugar daddy for boob job, I never thought of that for myself. I actually am FINALLY an A-cup after some years of bodybuilding and extremely low bodyfat... to me, being a full A-cup was almost like getting a boob job - before, I wasn't even a full AA.... Wouldn't mind being a B-cup though :)

I don't know about any non-surgical ways to increase bust size - I found working chest just increased the muscle and didn't make my boobs any bigger...

Exercise to get boobs? My chest is so tight and musclular from exercises they are smaller. Breast tissue and chest muscles are two different things. You can lift your brease through exercise but you can't make the breast tissue get any larger through exercise. As far as a sugar daddy... I wish! Good luck. You may want to try Victoria's water convertible bra and add some silicone enhancers inside it. It will definetly make you look larger in clothes.

Look on the bright side!

I have to admit that I would LOVE to have bigger boobs! Before I had kids, nursed, and lifted I was a B. It would be great if I was a full A, too. Ha Ha. Here is how I try to look at it now. At least when I'm old I won't be sagging down to my belly button. I can get my bras much cheaper now because I can get them in the girls department at Kohls. (It's really hard to find a bra to fit me in the grown up section.) And in the summer, I can wear a tank top and no bra. I use band aids to cover anything I don't want to show. But like I said before, I would love to have bigger boobs.

Y'all can have my boobs then. But since I have been working out, they have toned up not necessarily smaller though. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.