Watching on the Cathe cam

Melissa F

Cathlete
Well, the class hasn't started yet, but I'm noticing that it looks like Germaine and Brenda are wearing the same Hotskins outfit. :) It also looks like Kristin (I think it's Kristin) is wearing the outfit I wanted from Avia, but it was sold out....striped spaghetti-strap halter w/ black shorts.

You guys look great! ;-) Can't wait for the class to actually start! :)

Me Too, Melissa!

But there's no sound yet....do you have sound???? Or will the sound come on when the class actually starts??

sooooo curious!!!!

:)
Debbie

Me three!

Doesn't everyone look great?? Geez, now I'm really wishin' I hadn't had to cancel!!

Hey, SNM, tell them "HI" for me!! :)

Bev K.

sooooo cool!!!!!!

Gosh wouldn't it be fun to be there!!!!!!

Is that Cathe in the purple and black?

Debbie

Man, I am hating that we are not there! It looks like so much fun. However, with the lack of time I have had for videos lately, I think I am not worthy right now. I would stumble all over the place! :)

RE: Me Too, Melissa!

As long as you are using Windows Media Player and not the Netscape version, you should hear sound now ;)

Great Job!

Whew! I wore myself out just sitting in my computer chair for a whole hour WATCHING!! Everyone looked fabulous. I think I saw ValC. She had black pants with a white stripe and a white tee! MAYBE next year?? :-(Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.