Warm Greetings To All!

And the same to you!

Thank you, Cathe, for everything that you do! And thank you to your beautiful family, who has to "give you up" to us every now and then!

Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season, and a rockin' 2K3!

Annette Q. Aquajock

RE: Warm Greetings To You

Cathe,
Happy Holidays to you and your family. What a GREAT picture. Thanks for everything you do!

Joanne

RE: Warm Greetings To You

Cathe,

Just wanted to wish you and yours the happiest and merriest holidays! Thank you for all that you do for us!

Warmly,
Nicole

Happy Holidays Cathe & Family
Thank you for helping me stay fit during 2002.I can't wait for the Intensity Series.Boot Camp here I come.
Ki

Happy Holidays Cathe!!! You and your family look great!!

Thank you so much for all you do. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Sherry:)

What a beautiful and happy family!! Enjoy the holidays and try to get some much deserved R & R!!
Love, Sara :)

Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family too, Cathe! What a lovely picture! I wish you and all your loved ones the best for the holidays!

Sanchia

My husband and I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year! You have certainly given us a much happier and healthier life!

Cathe: I almost feel silly only offering you best wishes because I wish you so much more! Thank you and God bless you!

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!

What a wonderful picture. :)

The fam! Wow, Kyle looks like he's going to catch up to Eric any day. What a beautiful family!!! Merry Christmas!

Thanks for sharing your family pic! I think Eric looks more and more like Dad as he gets older. Right know I think Kyle looks like Mom.

We appreciate your personal attention, Cathe. That's why we're such die-hard fans. Can't wait for the new workouts!

Just Do It! :)

Cathe

Thanks for sharing your family pic with us, and an absolutely lovely family at that. Hope you enjoy Disney... and have a great Christmas. With little ones, Christmas is always a little more special.

Sami

You have a beautiful family! Thank you for having the elves on stand-by so we can start our new year with more fabulous workouts. Have a fun trip and wonderful holiday.
Warm wishes, Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.