Want to hit inner thighs .. any tape suggestions?

Hi FF!

I would recommend the Strong Legs & Abs tape in the PS series. It has a killer inner & outer thigh section on the floor. That's AFTER you kill your legs doing the standing section!:-tired

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

RE: Hi FF!

I too have to agree with PS Legs, but I'd also like to include the floor work section of Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout. I used only 1 lb ankle weights but I could have gotten away with no weights at all....I really felt it the next day!

:)Stacy

Ditto on the killer floorwork in PS Strong Legs. I also agree that the floorwork in Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout is excellent. It has some unique moves, and my legs feel tight for at least a couple days after I do this one. I don't like the upper body work in this tape, so often I'll do a Cathe cardio and then just the floor work in the Voight tape, along with the ab section, which is also tough.:)

Yet another vote for PS SLA and GWW

I'm the same way with GWW -- hate the first section so I'll do another UB workout and then the floor and ab sections of GWW. I did it on Friday and my quads are still sore!

Lucy K

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.