vitamins and supplements

saozmaal

Hi, I would like to know if when you are doing strength training on a regular basis should you be taking any kind of supplements, if so what do you recomend?. I have been training with you for about three years now, and besides my daily exersice routine I do watch what I eat, drink lots of water and take a multivitamin and calcium, but I don't know if there is anything that I should be taking to help my muscles.
Thanks.

protein is important

i take whey protein shake that has no artificial flavor added

i know it's important to feed the muscles

you can get a lot of good info on supplements on the Hammer Nutrition website. really, tons of info! I am an endurance athlete and use a lot of their products, but I agree on the whey protein, but only AFTER exercise. I think you can find what you need in the way of info on their site. www.hammernutrition.com

Hi Saozmaal! I think a multi vitamin is a must along with any other supplementation that your doc recommends (ie: calcium, joint supplements, etc). Then I think adequate protein is a must to rebuild muscle breakdown due to intense training. Many times people do not get an adequate amount of protein from their food intake alone to support their training so I suggest a protein powder to help meet the needs. Good Luck!

Hi, I would like to know if when you are doing strength training on a regular basis should you be taking any kind of supplements, if so what do you recomend?. I have been training with you for about three years now, and besides my daily exersice routine I do watch what I eat, drink lots of water and take a multivitamin and calcium, but I don't know if there is anything that I should be taking to help my muscles.
Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.