Video Crew

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I'm sure you've already picked out the crew members who will be filming with you on your new tapes but I just wanted to say that my 2 all time favorites and inspirations are LISA AND PAT! Please could you have these 2 wonderful and personable ladies up front with you? They're VERY STRONG and have INCREDIBLE BODIES! I know everybody else wants to see Cedie come back and of course Rhonda. They're wonderful too but for me it's definitely Lisa and Pat. Thanks for reading Cathe! Can't wait for the new videos! Be still my heart! Kathy

I have to echo Kathy's suggestion. Cedie, Pat, Lisa, and Rhonda are excellent. Seeing familiar faces is wonderful, especially when they are hurting as much as you (for example, Rhonda trying to stand up early on Leaner Leg's sit-and-stand squats!). It's also nice to see how working out has changed their bodies over the years. Of course, Cathe always finds "real" folks--no anorexic bimbo types. I, for one, greatly appreciate that. Suzanna

Hi Kathy H! Yes, I enjoy working with all of the people that we have had in our videos. I agree, they are an inspiration. There are actually many things that involve the decision process as to who will be in the new videos. For instance, being available on the dates that we film, introducing new cast members, space limitations, etc. So while we would love to always have everyone in the videos, it is just not always possible. I will be letting everyone know who is in the videos shortly :)!

Hi Cathe! I do know that there are many factors that go into who can be available to be in your videos as well as all the rehearsal time that goes into it. Please pass along to Pat and Lisa my compliments. Thanks a lot, Cathe, Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.