Video Crew

Danna

I thought I read that somewhere there is a place where I can read about the people in your videos. Am I crazy? Can I just not find it? Or was I dreaming? Thanks, Danna

Crew

We haven't had time to put up the Bio's about the crew in the newest videos. As soon as we have time we will. Probably will take about two weeks.

Danna?

I've only met one Danna who spells her name like this; are you the Danna I know????

Great idea!

I didn't realize that bios were in the plans. I think its a great idea. It wasn't until recently that I found out that Cedie and Mercedes were the same person. ( I know it doesn't take much to confuse me, I'm a mother of three
happy.gif
)

I can't wait to read up on everyone, since I work out with them almost everyday! Do you think Rhonda could share with us what she has done to reduce her bodyfat? She looks great!
Joyce

Rhonda

I also want to know how Rhonda became so lean. She looks fantastic in these tapes.

I can't wait to see the bios.

Sandi

who's Rhonda??

I've seen Rhonda's name popping up all over the place and was hoping someone could tell me who she is. I have almost all the tapes before the newbies (waiting on DVD's...ugh!!!), so if she's in there let me know!

Michele

Look for the swinging ponytail

Rhonda is the tall woman usually to Cathe's right, at least in previous videos. She resembles Cindy Crawford. ~
happy.gif
~
Joyce

That is...

...a great description of Rhonda! Swinging ponytail, Cindy Crawford look-a-like and don't forget Rhonda's smile!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
She actually looks like she's enjoy those killer tapes!!!

DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.