Video comments forum

tboman

HI Cathe,
I just wanted to know how much you look at and take into consideration the video comments you receive? I have made a few posts on the forum and am curious if you incorporate any ideas. I'll share a quick on with you. Would you ever make a video with 5 or 6 routines from some of your other videos? Routines that we should know and that you wouldn't have to break down and teach in the video. Just a short transition into each one. I think the tape would be very hard. Just a thought....

I received Rythmic Step last week and I love it. As always your tapes are the best. Best wishes, Tracy

Hi! Yes, I look at ALL of the video comments I receive and value them greatly. I implement some and others I cannot for whatever reasons. The suggestion you just made has been one that Chris and I have thought about for quite some time (a type of "BEST OF" workout), however, now with the popularity of DVD players it may not be as impacting of an idea.

I look at Imax as a sort of "best of" tape since it has a lot of stuff from other videos. I guess that's why it's easy to pick up and just do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.