VHS to DVD

ccbw03

Cathlete
Cathe, I was wondering if you and your company have ever thought about a trade in your VHS tapes for DVD's type promotion. I have well over 20 of your workouts in VHS. I would love to have some of the newer workouts, mostly the ones in series, CTX, Power hour ( I know that isn't a series), or Pure Strength. I would be willing to pay the difference. I love have the chapters and premixes on the DVD's. Just a suggestion.
Thanks!
Cara

I doubt, since SNM has already sold the majority of their workouts on VHS (at discounted prices) to stick with straight DVD's, that they would start a "trade in" board. If you want to trade your VHS' for DVD's go to the ya-ya boards or Video Fitness. There are tons of ppl always trading, swaping, even giving away these items.

I've purchased a lot of Cathe's close out priced VHS tapes and turned them into DVD's myself with a combo VHS-DVD recorder. You could probably get won for a reasonable price and you'd be amazed how often you'll use it for other tapes you want to save to this medium!
Darla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.