Vegas-can't believe I missed you!

sara33

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I hope that you had a great time in Las Vegas this week. I'm quite sure that it was great to be back home with your boys (all 3 of them :)), though!!
I have to tell you, though, me, my husband and my son stopped by the show on Wed. and you weren't there! I was so incredibly bummed! :( I saw your sign there and I asked a couple of people working the booth and they told me you only made appearances on Mon. and Tues. I can't believe that we missed you!!
Anyway, maybe next time you are around this way I will actually get the opportunity to meet my workout buddy! Give the kids big hugs - I'm sure they missed you a bunch!!
Love, Sara :)

Hi Sara! I'm so sorry to have missed you. I sent a quick email to you last night regarding not being able to meet with you (I can resend it if you did not get it). We came so close too. I didn't realize you were coming into town Wednesday. I left the hotel Wednesday morning. Hopefully we will have another opportunity to meet someday. Thank you for making the effort though, you are so sweet. Take Care :)

Cathe - I actually live here in town so no need to feel too bad!! I was going to try to come by on Tuesday but it didn't really work out. Oh well, maybe next time! Thanks so much for responding and taking time out of your VERY BUSY schedule!! I also forwarded your personal email to "kachina" as you requested!!
Thanks again - I can't wait to get my new DVD's!!!
Sara :)

Hi Cathe,

Sara forwarded your note to me immediately. That was so sweet of you to think about us. Sara was terrific in trying to organize the get-together. I too am so sorry I did not get to finally meet you. Hopefully, we will have another chance to meet you another time. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Las Vegas and had a chance to see some of the sites. You couldn't have asked for better weather. Can't wait to receive the new DVDs. I am so excited. Kachina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.