Update on Body PUMP #38

LSF

Hi Cathe,
We successfully launched BP #38 last week. Our members really love the new music and new choreography. I was able to get 2 instructors to team-teach each class. For the warm-up song -Angel-, we wore halos. During the tricep song - She Bangs - half-way through the song, we changed from our aerobic shoes into red high heels. (We had the shoes hidden under the step). Then when we stood up during the final portion of the song - for the 3/1 overhead tricep presses, we put one high-heeled shoe on the step. Then when we went to singles, we stood on the step with both high heels. The members absolutely loved it! It was too much fun!

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I used most of your choreography from Step Works in my Step Sculpt class today. Rock press - double knee repeater - walk inside - figure 8, etc. They just loved your choreography! Especially the hop skip across - jack combo. I am so thankful to have all of your wonderful tapes and DVD's. You make my job so much easier!

Thanks!

Linda

Wow Linda! What a creative display of muscle, wink! I loved reading about it. Wish I could have been there. Good luck with everything!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.