UN-BEEEEE-LIEVABLE

candori

Cathlete
I admit to having some pretty steep expectations for these new tapes. I watched this sight patiently as I practically salivated for them. Secretly, I thought that there was no way you could possibly outdo yourself, especially just having a baby a few months prior to filming.

Cathe, you completely EXCEEDED my expectations! I did Cardio Kicks last night and wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!! I cannot believe how creative, motivating, intense and FUN, FUN, FUN this workout is. I LOVED doing the power drills, ice breakers and punches at 100%. When you said "the sweat is flyin"...you weren't kidding. I was sweating and smiling and blowing off stress like I can't even tell you.

I'm getting married in a mere three and a half weeks and I can't thank you enough for making workouts that have motivated me and given me results like NOTHING I've ever done...(and I've done everything.) My fiancée is so impressed with the changes in my body and my new found enthusiasm for working out ever since I started doing your tapes a few months ago. Before you, he usually had to prod me to get motivated, but yesterday, I practically tackled him in the driveway because he was bringing your tapes home. I will be walking down the aisle in THE best shape of my life and it IS because of you.

I know I'm gushing...but I can't help myself. Thanks for doing what you do. However corny it may sound, it's a gift that has truly changed my life. Everyone has been asking me what I'm doing to get so lean and I just say www.cathe.com!

"ditto"

well except for the getting married part
happy.gif
I did that 9 1/2 years ago.

I completely agree with everything you said. Cathe is GREAT! Gush all you want. She deserves it
happy.gif

Alli
happy.gif

AWESOME!!

We are so happy for you. You deserve to be proud! You'll make a beautiful and very confident bride. You're right~Fitness is a GIFT to us. Congrats on your hard work. Enjoy your special day!!
happy.gif

DebbieH

Completely Agree

Cathe is the best and its as simple as that! I can't wait to see the new tapes, I knew they would be just as awesome as all of the other tapes she has created!
Its great to have someone like Cathe who always brings you the best most advanced workout to your own home!!!!!
Thank you Cathe!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

IT'S SO NICE...

...to have you echo my enthusiasm. I could hardly wait to get online to post my gushing thoughts with other Cathe fans. I feel like you guys are the only ones who really and truly understand. Thanks!

Gush, gush!

Hi! Congrats on your wedding! I just got my tapes today. I stood by the window most of the day watching for the UPS guy. I'm previewing the Interval tape (X) now! Wow! Cathe looks phenomenal! Better than ever! Anyway, I'm just joining in on the gushing and general excitement.

I'm with you guys!

Cathe's tapes are the creme de la creme of exercise videos! Nobody does it better! And congratulations on your impending nuptials! There's nothing like being young, fit and in love! (Although I am more Middle Aged, fit and still in love after 14 years and three kids) I just can't wait to get my mitts on the new workouts but I ordered DVD's so I must be patient. It's even harder hearing all these reviews!

How Exciting!

Wow, what a passionate post. I was so inspired by your enthusiasm. How exciting it is to know that my workouts have motivated you in such a positive way.

An early congratulations to you on your marriage. I wish you and your husband-to-be the very best
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.