Trying to decide daytona

SunKissed

Cathlete
Hey Cathe! I was just wandering if you had many spots left? I'm trying to decide whether I want to spend the money to go or not and try out for cast call. Do I have much time to make a decision? Thanks!

Bridget

We still have room Bridget! C'mon out and try out. :)

Hey Cathe! I was just wandering if you had many spots left? I'm trying to decide whether I want to spend the money to go or not and try out for cast call. Do I have much time to make a decision? Thanks!

Bridget

Thanks girls! That boost of confidence is exactly what I needed! Your right you only live once and it would probably eat at me forever. Plus it would be so much fun! I've never been to Daytona!

The pressure is on now Bridget.... ;). I hope you go for it! Good Luck it will be a very fun audition. No nerves allowed, that is not a formula I prefer to operate on. This is a once in a life time opportunity....have fun taking it on :D

Bridget

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.