Trooper

elvira444

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, I was just reading Art Carey's article and saw in there that your husband is a State Trooper. Well my husband is a New Jersey State Trooper also, he just made Sargeant last year. What is your husband's first name, maybe my husband knows him. Looking forward to your fitness apparel and any are there any new tapes in the works, can't seem to get enough of your tapes. Thanks and take care, Pam

I'm not Cathe but I'm almost positive that she goes by her maiden name that her hubby's name is different than hers.

Reason I say this is she was Cathe Friedrich for years & had made several other videos under that name b4 she made the Wedding Video.

Edith

Cathe,
Wow, do we have a lot in common! First off I've been working out with weights for 25 yrs, before it got the attention it deserves. Second, because I use my black Labrador Retriever for my own therapy for my Bipolar Disorder (not sure if he realizes it) haha. And third, my hubby is a Pennsylvania State Police Corporal! Never a dull moment in our lives is there?
Carmelle

Maybe I should clarify that only "I" have Bipolar disorder, not Cathe. I just knew from her Bio that she loves Labrador Retrievers and helps train them for therapy dogs. So I use mine in my own way to help me with my illness. (along with my passion for working out) hehe
Sorry, Carmelle:eek:

Hi Carmelle! You're too cute. Nice to hear of our similarities. Give that poochie a big ol'e smoochie from me :* Take Care!

Hi Pam! Congratulations on your husbands promotion:) As for the tapes, yes, I am looking forward to making more also. They are in the works but nothing too definite yet. Have a fun day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.