Travel Fit bands in stock yet?

KrisS

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM,
with sts cardio shipping out in a few weeks I was wondering if the travel fit bands were in stock yet?

Kristin

Hi Kristin! How are you? :) We still haven't received them, however, we will post an announcement when they arrive. Thanks for your interest...I'm dying for them to get here too!

Hi Cathe or SNM,
with sts cardio shipping out in a few weeks I was wondering if the travel fit bands were in stock yet?

Kristin

what is the difference between the travel fit band and your other bands? i have the 3 pack of the non-latex bands you have (L,M,and Heavt). Will those be fine to use?

Hi Cathe,
thanks for your response. I'm doing really well thanks for asking!! I hope you got your hot stone massage you deserve it!!! Happy Holidays to you and your little angels.

Kristin

Hi all, I am bumping, and saying hi to Kristin! Re the bumping, I am also wondering what is the difference with the Travel Fit bands? I have the set of three regular bands, and I just bought the Firewalker bands - is the Travelfit band actually something new and different?

Hi Ann,
How've you been? I hope to maybe see you this year at a road trip. Cathe told us that the new travel fit band has more "give" to the band so it's not as tight as the ones she's selling now. I want to order the firewalker band too but I'm waiting till the travel fit bands are in stock. Happy Holidays.

Kristin

Hi Saundra and Kristin! It is great to "hear your voices" here in the forum! I hope you both have great holidays and a great new year! I think often of the fun we had at the July '08 road trip!

Hi,

I just ordered the Travel Fit workout. I think this was asked but I did not see and answer....what is the difference between the Travel Fit band and the green one we have from other workouts? Can this one be used? Any update on when the Travel Fit one will be available?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.