Total body lift it hit premix

Hi Cathe,

I would like , if feasible, to see a total body premix lasting about an hour.
Muscle Max last 66 minutes. Should there be any need to mix a 70 minutes total, please let be it. Ideally with the use of Barbell.

Thanks for taking our feedback on board.:):)

Kind Regards,

Hi Cathe,

I would like , if feasible, to see a total body premix lasting about an hour.
Muscle Max last 66 minutes. Should there be any need to mix a 70 minutes total, please let be it. Ideally with the use of Barbell.

Thanks for taking our feedback on board.:):)

Kind Regards,

Count me in, I love it already!

I agree. I would love to see a total body premix coming in at around an hour. I love split routines but feel like I have a lot of them already. STS, Xtrain, Gym Styles, Pyramids etc.
I am becoming more interested in doing total body lately.

For me, total body makes the most sense because then I can work my... (Wait for it) TOTAL body three times per week (every other day format)and then just do cardio or cardio with light weights the rest of the week.

It has always been this way for me. I have NEVER gotten into the one body part a week format because it did not make sense to me. I think that one body part lifting really is for serious body builders. I am a fitness person who is fortunate to have one hour a day to devote to fitness and that is it. I want that time to be used to the optimum.

I ordered Muscle Max the other day when it was on sale...all because Nathalie brought it up!!!! ;)
Doing Gym Styles this week and hope MM arrives by Saturday so I can go out with a total body bang!!!! :eek:

I ordered Muscle Max the other day when it was on sale...all because Nathalie brought it up!!!! ;)
Doing Gym Styles this week and hope MM arrives by Saturday so I can go out with a total body bang!!!! :eek:

:D:D:D
what a fun way of completing a week with a bang combining GS with Muscle Max. I have not done this combination as yet but I will for sure:D:D. That would confuse the muscles for sure if you have been on split program for a long time. Muscles would scream:D:D. Both MM and GS are very challenging. I can just imagine the soreness.

Muscle Max last 72 minutes, not 66 as I quoted above.

Happy lifting Nancy:):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.