Time to Celebrate!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

I love the latest picture in your blog. It makes me want to shout and jump for joy! :7 I hope you and the girls enjoy your celebration meal tonight. You deserve the best. Eat some dessert for me! ;-)

Congratulations on finishing the editing. Thank you for all your hard work! :) I am looking forward to sweating with you and hoping for some challenging cardio premixes. :7

Have fun tonight, and thank you for taking a break to share an update with us. :) What a year this has been, and what an inspiration you are to me! You persevered, and you did it!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

My DH and I are going out to dinner tonight and we'll raise a toast in your honor!! Have fun tonight. You richly deserve it:)

Cathe-
You are a class act and I hope you take time to marvel in the incredible business you have built! Well deserved standing ovation from Houston!

Yes Cathe and all of you lovely ladies, thank you for all you have done for us. The blog as has been great. Cheers to all you ladies.

What an awesome picture! It really shows your crew's excitement over the conclusion of the filiming and your triumph over the events of the past. You've got a great team and you all deserve a celebration.

Enjoy!
Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.