Thanks for two things

robyn6002

Cathlete
My company (high tech) closed in Sept. We lost our funding as a direct result of the attacks. While it was tough financially I was able to be there more for my kids, see friends I haven't seen, slow down the crazy pace and reflect on things (and realize I'm pretty close to where I want to be).

My workout routine (Cathe tapes) helped with the stress, provided a routine, and gave me a sense of accomplishment.

A special benefit is my 15 year old is now doing cathe too :)
but we need to buy a 2nd step so we can do it at the same time ;)

On Monday I received and accepted a great job offer (which is especially exciting giving the high tech market). I'm thrilled and very thankful.

Anyhow to celebrate I'm going to buy Power Hour :) and will let my daughter choose one 2.

Thanks for being there!!

Robyn!

That's GREAT! Sooo happy for you. I'm glad you are excited about your new job. You are going to LOVE PH. It is such a neat tape. Don'know where you live, but keep your eyes open at garage sales, Goodwill Stores, Thrift Stores and second time around stores for another step. I know gals here have found them very cheap. HAPPY STEPPING with your daughter.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations on your new job. You sound very excited too. I'm happy to hear of you and your 15 year old working out together. Have fun with Power Hour:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.