Thanks for CTX

shnikes18

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I know this thank you is almost a year late, but since I just had my baby a month ago, I'm just fully appreciating the CTX series. I had no idea before I had the baby just how limited my time would be to do anything, much less exercise. I have just started working out again after my dr. told me I could go ahead, and the six pack tapes are just wonderful. I feel like I'm getting so much accomplished in such a short time, which I'm sure was your purpose for this series.

Pre-baby, I loved to work out for 1.5 to 2 hours per day just because I love the feeling, but now, I'm just grateful to get 45 minutes. Although I like to do lots of different tapes, I can tell that the ones in this series will serve me well for the next little while - at least until my little one allows me more time. Thanks Cathe, and good luck with the new videos.

Emily

Hi Emily, it's Lori. Just to let you know I sent you a small package in the mail for your new little gal. I am glad you are enjoying the CTX. Everytime I do it, it just seems to go by so fast, but I am really kickin' my rear by the time I am done. Take care and enjoy your new little girl, they grow up much too fast. Take care, Lori Darling :0)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.