Thanks for coming Tri-Staters

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All :D

Did we have a huff n' puff time or what :eek:? Thank you so much for joining me today. I got a lot of extra energy from you all. It was great to move and groove together. I understand that Gayle is going to join in on the fun next week (Hi Gayle :) ) . I think a few from todays group are going to come again too. Looking forward to it.

Have a great day dear sweaty ones :D!

Hi, Cathe! I read the thread on the OD from today's visitors and I'm psyched! Yeah, baby!!! You guys all got me pumped up, and I am DEFINITELY coming next Monday!!! Can't wait!

Gayle

Hi, Cathe! I read the thread on the OD from today's visitors and I'm psyched! Yeah, baby!!! You guys all got me pumped up, and I am DEFINITELY coming next Monday!!! Can't wait!

Gayle

Be afraid, Gayle....be very afraid!!! What a blast!!!

Can't wait

Gayle

I can't wait to see you again Gayle. I think Jer and Ellie are coming again. Maybe even Dianna. I'm not sure if I heard them right (there was too much sweat in my ears, LOL). Phyllis and Michelle won't be able to come next week due to work. I will miss them.

Ok, I'm going to go check out the thread in OD. Thanks for the heads up.

Cathe

Hey, Cathe, thanks again for the awesome class! Unfortunately, I'm scheduled to have a wisdom tooth extracted next Mon. morning.:(:( I'll definitely try to be at the next get-together -- hopefully on a Fri. as I love your step classes. Enjoy the rest of your day!!:D:D

Hey, Cathe, thanks again for the awesome class! Unfortunately, I'm scheduled to have a wisdom tooth extracted next Mon. morning.:(:( I'll definitely try to be at the next get-together -- hopefully on a Fri. as I love your step classes. Enjoy the rest of your day!!:D:D

OUCHIE DIANNA!!!!! I'm sorry to hear about your tooth. Well it looks like we will both be sweating it out for different reasons next Monday. I wish you the best and ice, ice, ice, so the puffies don't get too bad!

Hugs,
Cathe

Thank You Cathe!!!!

We really did have an awesome time. I mean we were in AWE of you.!!!!!
That class is tough but we made it!!!! :D:D
And despite what you hear, I was only hididng for a minute or two. :eek::eek:

Thanks for taking the time to hang out and chat with us. We know how busy you are. And I'll be thinking of you for the next few days!!!
See you next week :eek::eek:
ellie:D:D

Thanks Cathe! We had an awesome time!! I LOVE the energy rush I get after a class with you!

Yes, we did chow down. :D We went to Friendly's and we didn't have enough room after we ate for ice cream! No light fare for us...fajitas, quesadillas and burgers were our selections.:rolleyes: Well, we didn't have too much choice because they ran out of lettuce!

I would love to join you again next week(heavy sigh).:(

Dianna...why don't you schedule a Friday get together at some point...I'll join you all for the upper body segment, but there is no way I belong anywhere near anything called Advanced Step!!:eek:

Getting sorer by the minute over here!!

Yeah...I get to play next Monday as well...I don't have to go into work..assuming I'm sufficently healed from today, that is!

We'll definitely have to plan a Friday get-together. I know Ellie's in since she loves step!:D I'll have to see what the work schedule looks like but we'll shoot for sometime after you get back from Florida, Jer. Of course, come November everyone's schedules get hectic with the holidays, but a Cathe/Tri-Staters get-together may be just the antidote for all that stress!!:p Okay, I think maybe I did one too many rounds of running leaps across the floor -- yowza!!:eek:

Cathe, thanks for the hugs -- I'll need them. Who'd have thought after all these years of hiding my wisdom tooth would move and become partially impacted.:confused: Must be all the jumping since I started doing your DVDs! HA HA!!:p:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.