Thanks for Coming!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Thanks for coming to class Jerry, Ellie, and Gayle! As always it is a pleasure to work out with you. It was great fun/torture :D skipping, hopping, and jumping around (and I do mean jumping, how about those plyo's???? :eek: )! Today was a toughie indeed. We kicked some patootie for sure. I know getting up that early to make it in time for class takes a lot of dedication so my hats off to you and big high fives with a cherry on top. You made it through class like true troopers! The regular members were impressed and said "wow, they did really well and and even ran circles around us".

Now THAT'S the way to work!!!! ;)

Thanks, Cathe, for your hospitality this morning!!! It was well worth the trip for me!

I appreciate both you and Nancy, for just hanging out afterward to shoot the breeze for a bit too. I know you're both busy so we really appreciated your time. And thank you, ALSO, for showing me the kettlebell/med ball vs. the fitness ball to help me make my decision!!! I walked out with your 6# kettlebell/med ball (after paying, of course)! I think my next trip, I'll pick up something else! I like that....free shipping! :)

Anyway, thanks again. See you next month!!!

Gayle

Thanks, Cathe, for your hospitality this morning!!! It was well worth the trip for me!

I appreciate both you and Nancy, for just hanging out afterward to shoot the breeze for a bit too. I know you're both busy so we really appreciated your time. And thank you, ALSO, for showing me the kettlebell/med ball vs. the fitness ball to help me make my decision!!! I walked out with your 6# kettlebell/med ball (after paying, of course)! I think my next trip, I'll pick up something else! I like that....free shipping! :)

Anyway, thanks again. See you next month!!!

Gayle

Cathe..thank you for always coming up with new ways to torture..I mean challenge..us...today's workout was a sweat soaked blast, indeed.

Gayle..People like you are the reason I love sites like Cathe's...I've been lucky enough to meet some pretty special people through these boards, you are so incredibly easy to talk to, my friend!

That said...I am sooooo loking forward to my 2 week Disney vacation next month, even if it does mean no Tri-State gathering for me!!

Hopefully, you guys can arrange a Friday step class!!

Cathe,
Again, thank you for having us!!!
I really needed the fun and laughs and the workout. I could have done with out the PLYOMETRICS!!! (read my post in OD) but I will be thinking about you ALL WEEK for sure. :eek::eek::eek:

Looking forward to our next time, and I can't wait for a Friday step class!!
elliemom :D:D

I'm so jealous! I just wish I was close enough to take a Cathe class (I have to wait for the roadtrips!). I'm not one to go to a gym to workout (I have a 24 Hour Fitness less than a mile away, but have never gone!) Why, when I have all of Cathe's DVDs!! But -- I know for sure I would be religiously going to my Cathe workouts at the gym if she was nearby! It's great to hear that you all get to go to her workouts on a regular basis!! Or at least sooner than the roadtrips! I remember meeting Jerry and Gayle at the last roadtrip -- both of you are great people and are so awesome! I can't wait until the next road trip so we can get together again!

Let's get ready for STS! Julie Thornton from Texas!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.