Thanks, Cathe, for my endurance and strength

lorrayne

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Well, I just returned from 11 fun-filled days in Colorado. I wanted to share with you some of the benefits from using your videos.

We went on a 8 mile hike in the Rocky Mountain National Park one day where we saw tons of wildlife, lakes, and a waterfall. We were constantly stopping for breaks. The breaks were nice but I wanted an endurance workout. So, we all agreed that we would have lunch at the top of the waterfall. At this point, I took off for a nice mile hike up a fairly steep trail with several switch backs. I waited 10 minutes or so for the rest of the group to arrive. One of my friends said I was like a billy goat climbing up the mountain; at one point they saw me and the next moment I was gone. :-cool

While in Breckenridge, a friend of mine and I went to the gym. She said that if I do one of her workouts, she would do one of my tapes (I was thinking of Cardio Kicks as a possibility). So, we went to the gym and rode the bike for 20 minutes as our warm up. Then, off to the weight machines. We did the pryamid method where we started light and increased the weights (with less reps) for each set. We stopped at 240 pounds for leg press, 100 pounds for hamstring curls, and 120 pounds for quads. Pretty good stats for someone who only does exercise videos! :) She blew me away in upper body (she's very strong in both upper and lower body) but she told me that I made her work hard to match me in lower body.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you, and everyone else, the incredible results one can have using your cardio and weight training videos.

I'll see you in October!

Lorrayne

ditto

You go girl!:-jumpy

Lorrayne..that's great...one giant leap for the video home exerciser!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.