Thanks, Cathe for helping me accomplish this.....

beccajanern

Cathlete
Cathe,

I just have to share with you what I did this weekend, thanks to the constant fanny-kickings I get from your hand. :D I went to a women's retreat and was able to successfully complete a Solo Challenge. That is climbing a 20 foot telephone pole, pivoting around to face the opposite direction, pulling up to a standing position at the top of the pole, then jumping to a trapeze that was about 5 feet away. My balance, my strength and my ability to calm myself all came into play. I know that I would not have been able to do it had I not been working out with you for the past year. Here are some pictures so you can see what I am talking about.

338573291.jpg

Climbing the pole

338573285.jpg

Getting ready to pivot

338573287.jpg

Standing up and balancing

338573283.jpg

Got my balance

338573270.jpg

The jump
338573275.jpg

SUCCESS!!!!!

Also, I could not believe the change in my cardio capacity! We went down a zipline and had to climb a hill and seven flights of steps to get to the top. I was the first one there and barely, if at all, winded. All those Imax's have been paying off!

Thanks, Cathe!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
Becca, :eek::eek::eek: I am impressed. Although I got a bit dizzy and nauseous just looking at the pics :eek: I am deathly afraid of heights:rolleyes: You must be so thrilled and proud of yourself!!!

Way Cool!

Oh my gosh Becca....that is way cool. Congratulations on such an exhilerating accomplishment. I loved those pic's and was rooting for you you the whole time. So glad to hear of your success and High Five to you!!!!! Wow, what an amazing experience!

Becca I agree that is WAY COOL. Now I wanna find something like that around here!!! :)o okay maybe not... :eek:)

Wow, that looks like so much fun.

Hey, you should try out for the Amazing Race. They always seem to have climbing / height type events to do and you'd be a shoe-in for completing it!:):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.