Thanks Cathe!!!!

mlgage

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I just wanted to say thank you again for taking time to visit with my mom and I. I greatly appreciated it. Going to your gym and working out with you was just what I needed. Last spring I really cut back on working out, and then in June I was injured on the job. Needless to say I didn’t work out all summer. In fact I even gained 15 pounds of fat, due to my metabolism plummeting. Though I have been working out for the last month, I have not gotten back to that mind set I used to have before I got lazy. But having the opportunity to work out with you was just what the doctor ordered. I had a great time, and you kicked my butt. Just like I told everyone you would. Oh also we talked about levitation holds, and when I answered I was envisioning rocket shoots. When I do the levitation holds I am not strong enough to get my feet off the ground, but I will work on that. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule. Hopefully one of these times I will make one of your road trips.

Looking forward to seeing you again sometime. If you are ever in the Seattle area let me know.

Have a great day!

Thanks again!!!

Melissa White

Hi Cathe! I just wanted to say thank you again for taking time to visit with my mom and I. I greatly appreciated it. Going to your gym and working out with you was just what I needed. Last spring I really cut back on working out, and then in June I was injured on the job. Needless to say I didn’t work out all summer. In fact I even gained 15 pounds of fat, due to my metabolism plummeting. Though I have been working out for the last month, I have not gotten back to that mind set I used to have before I got lazy. But having the opportunity to work out with you was just what the doctor ordered. I had a great time, and you kicked my butt. Just like I told everyone you would. Oh also we talked about levitation holds, and when I answered I was envisioning rocket shoots. When I do the levitation holds I am not strong enough to get my feet off the ground, but I will work on that. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule. Hopefully one of these times I will make one of your road trips.

Looking forward to seeing you again sometime. If you are ever in the Seattle area let me know.

Have a great day!

Thanks again!!!

Melissa White

Hi Melissa (and hello to mom too :) ). How fun to hear from you. I hope you didn't get too sore last Wednesday. You did so well in the class. High Five! Thanks for coming all this way to meet in person. It was quite an honor and you are such a sweetheart. I do hope to meet you again sometime. Keep your focus. You are on a roll now. Let me know how things are coming along for you, ok? By the way, the whole time we talked I kept saying to myself "who does she look like?" It finally came to me. You look just like Prince Williams girlfriend Kate Middleton. You must hear that all the time. Lucky Girl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.