Thanks Cathe!

gidget1978

Cathlete
I knew it would happen, I just didn't know how long it would take.
I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 4 monthes ago and while I was preggo, I didn't workout and gained 46 lbs:eek: I started working out again at 5 weeks PP and I was so surprised at how fast my endurance returned. Besides for running, your workouts are the only ones I do.
Today I weighed and I am offically back to my pre preg weight. I can run 8 miles again, do the Imax's without modifying and lift as heavy as I could before.
So...I just wantedto say "Thanks" for all of the amazing workouts you have produced. Without them, Im pretty sure I would still be carrying around 10-15 lbs!

Lori:)

Hi Lori!

I saw your post and just had to say a great big WHOOO HOOO!! You've done an amazing job of losing the weight!

I have 8lbs left to lose from my 40lb. preggo weigh gain. Although I'm not nearly as advanced as you are with my fitness, I have been able to steadily watch the scale go down with help from Cathe's more beginner/intermediate dvd's. I agree with you, Cathe is AMAZING, and I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to see my results without her either. Can't wait to be able to tackle her harder dvd's.

Talk to you the post preggo forum later:)
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hi Lori!

I saw your post and just had to say a great big WHOOO HOOO!! You've done an amazing job of losing the weight!

I have 8lbs left to lose from my 40lb. preggo weigh gain. Although I'm not nearly as advanced as you are with my fitness, I have been able to steadily watch the scale go down with help from Cathe's more beginner/intermediate dvd's. I agree with you, Cathe is AMAZING, and I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to see my results without her either. Can't wait to be able to tackle her harder dvd's.

Talk to you the post preggo forum later:)
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Thanks Girls! You know, it wasn't overly hard...I just got back into what I did before and the weight didn't have a choice but come off:) :) Eating the right way also helped as well.
Im just so glad I got back to my prepreg weight. When I came home from the hospital and still looked 5 monthes pregnant, I really didn't know what was going to become of me! LOL;)

Thanks Girls! You know, it wasn't overly hard...I just got back into what I did before and the weight didn't have a choice but come off:) :) Eating the right way also helped as well.
Im just so glad I got back to my prepreg weight. When I came home from the hospital and still looked 5 monthes pregnant, I really didn't know what was going to become of me! LOL;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.