Thanks Cathe

Faythe

Cathlete
Cathe and folks,
Hi, I received my PS upper body tapes and did them each once last wk, and once so far this wk. I can't tell you how sore I was and am since then. I have been doing the Firm upper body workouts for months but in the Cathe tapes I use the weights at totally different angles and do some totally different exercises. I am using mostly the same weights (except the bar bell which I increased a bit). Every weight training tape I have that works the triceps, doesn't challenge me like the Cathe tape. And usually they only consist of tricep kickbacks. My triceps were sore until this morning and I did them over the wkend. I just want to say thanks Cathe, I really feel the difference in changing my routine and adding your tapes in the mix.

I also have to say strength training really helps me keep my endurance up while I am doing cardio, which is a good thing considering I don't like cardio as much as weight training.

Thanks for a great product. And congrat's on your new tiny arrival coming in the near future.
Faythe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.