Thank You from Columbus, Ohio

miller2917

Cathlete
Cathe - I tried to send this to you as an email but it was rejected - I hope it is okay to post it here since its not really a question.

Hi Cathe - It's Susan Miller from Columbus, Ohio. I just wanted to send you a little note to say that I so enjoyed my visit to your gym and taking your class. I thought it was so nice that you took the time to chat with me and Brian. I think I was expecting you to be a little more hands off. It was a nice surprise. Anyway it was the start to a great trip in NJ/NYC. The wedding was an over-the-top Italian shindig, complete with fireworks - the family owns a fireworks company in town so that part was not so unusual, I guess. Brian pointed out the Friendly's to me on our drive from Short Hills to Berkerley Hts. Kind of fun too. We even managed to take in a Yankee game and dinner in Tribeca on Sunday, as well. So, other than missing our girls(and not getting to the beach), we had a fabulous weekend. I will check your schedule when we make it back that way again. I can't wait for the new videos - happy filming.

Susan

Another "Buckeye" here! But, I am from the Akron/Canton area. Also, my twin sister's name is Susan Miller! :7

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Buckeyes - how fun. Have you seen the recent front page of the USA Today - we're rated no. 1. Woo Hoo. Go Bucks.
O-H-I-O.

Maybe a planetrip in the future.......We were originally supposed to fly into Newark but SW airlines started flying into Phillie and we got $39 each way. We flew in on Thursday night and Cathe was teaching a class on Friday morning. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to inlcude it in my plans.

We are the Columbus girls located? I am northwest - Reed Rd area.

Hey all you Buckeyes! Another one here from Canton,Ohio. Not too far from DebbieH:) We had a busy week because of Pro Football Hall of Fame week. Awesome ribs burn off and season kickoff game between Eagles and Raiders. Go Eagles!!

Wanted to say Thank-You to Cathe also for your awesome workouts. Thanks for your hard work and attention to detail. I have been working out with you since Step-in-Motion days and watching you and crew change throughout the years is amazing:) Can't wait for future workouts!!
Chrissy:)

Wow - again, how fun. We're neighbors. It truly is a small world. We're at a wedding in NJ last weekend and the brides father told me his sister lived in Dublin, OH and asked if I was familiar with it. Of course, I said yes. He brought her over and we came to find out that she is my brother's next door neighbor - right next door! We had a good laugh over that.

Another Ohioan here! I lived in Columbus for several years on the north end. I met and married my DH there:)

Hi Susan! I just sent you a message so be sure to check your box :)

Thanks for coming out to class. I enjoyed meeting you and your husband. You are a very active and fit couple. I'm sure you will pass this wonderful habit right down to your newly expanded family. Congratulations again.

Take Care!

I'm also from Columbus! This is amazing. We should have a get together, all of us Cathe fans in Columbus. :)

Wow! I work at Mt Carmel St Ann's, but used to work at Grant, Riverside's sister hospital. What a small world it is! I live in the Westerville/Gahanna area.

One of my sister's live in Plain City and another lives in Gahanna! (I have 5 and a brother). A get together would be fun. I work pt. time at The Ohio State University and live on the northwest side of town. Are you guys doctor's, nurses or administrative? I used to work for Park Medical Center/OSU Hospitals East as their credentialing manager.

Wow! I worked at Riverside back in the 80's. I'm an RN and I worked in the float pool. It really is a small world.

Wow! Another Buckeye here. I used to live off of Bethel Road in the 90's and work at Riverside Hospital as a medical transcriptionist. Now I work for Mount Carmel from home as a transcriptionist, but live two hours away (Northwest Ohio). A get together would be great.

Anne:)

HI,

I am also from Columbus. I live on the far west side, almost in Galloway. I am scheduled to have surgery at Riverside in 2 weeks. :(

I own a Curves in Columbus.

Melinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.