Thank You Cathe! Oh What A Cathelete Can Do!!!

ashaw

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to thank you for making such awesome workouts, you are my early morning workout buddy! I've been working out with you for 3 years (always worked out since age 15 - used to be a runner, did Jari Love dvds, etc until 2010) and you have made me a strong and confident woman! I've done 4 rotations of STS, two rotations of XTrain and I love to mix up my workouts with XTrain, STS and cardio and Hiit.

I have to share a story with you of how strong you have helped me become. Today my husband's car broke down in the garage, engine wouldn't turn over. We live in a gated complex with 4 houses and a very narrow driveway, and the car had to be pushed out of the garage in order for it to be loaded on the flatbed. I should also mention that my husband drives an Infiniti QX56 which is a very large SUV. We had push it out of the garage and he said, you can do this, you're stronger than I am!

He got in the driver's seat to steer and I pushed the hulking vehicle out of the garage on my own! Because our driveway is so narrow, I had to go from the pushing from the front and pushing from the back so he could straighten out, stay away from the fence and get the car in position to be loaded onto the tow truck. Only once or twice did he get out and push too. We finally got the car straight and if he hadn't stopped to answer his phone, we wouldn't have lost momentum and gotten stuck in a crack on the driveway and I would've had that beast down the driveway and into the street to wait for the tow truck!!!! We both tried to push and couldn't get it free so we waited til the wrecker driver arrived. Then he and I got behind and pushed the car free while my husband steered!

Cathe, I was so pumped from this! Knowing how strong I was made my confidence soar even higher! If it weren't for your workouts, I don't know if I could've done something like this. But, its why I jab, cross, hook, uppercut, step, pump, crunch and jump!

Oh what a Cathelete can do!!!!!!

Amanda

Last edited:
Amanda,

YOU GO GIRL!! That is such an awesome feeling! HIGH FIVES TO YOU!
CATHLETES Are PROUD!

Love the "its why I jab, cross, hook, uppercut, step, pump, crunch and jump!"

Monika

High Five Amanda! That is such an empowering feeling, isn't it? It's great to know that our strength improves everything from our heart to our soul. Way to move it....literally :eek:

Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to thank you for making such awesome workouts, you are my early morning workout buddy! I've been working out with you for 3 years (always worked out since age 15 - used to be a runner, did Jari Love dvds, etc until 2010) and you have made me a strong and confident woman! I've done 4 rotations of STS, two rotations of XTrain and I love to mix up my workouts with XTrain, STS and cardio and Hiit.

I have to share a story with you of how strong you have helped me become. Today my husband's car broke down in the garage, engine wouldn't turn over. We live in a gated complex with 4 houses and a very narrow driveway, and the car had to be pushed out of the garage in order for it to be loaded on the flatbed. I should also mention that my husband drives an Infiniti QX56 which is a very large SUV. We had push it out of the garage and he said, you can do this, you're stronger than I am!

He got in the driver's seat to steer and I pushed the hulking vehicle out of the garage on my own! Because our driveway is so narrow, I had to go from the pushing from the front and pushing from the back so he could straighten out, stay away from the fence and get the car in position to be loaded onto the tow truck. Only once or twice did he get out and push too. We finally got the car straight and if he hadn't stopped to answer his phone, we wouldn't have lost momentum and gotten stuck in a crack on the driveway and I would've had that beast down the driveway and into the street to wait for the tow truck!!!! We both tried to push and couldn't get it free so we waited til the wrecker driver arrived. Then he and I got behind and pushed the car free while my husband steered!

Cathe, I was so pumped from this! Knowing how strong I was made my confidence soar even higher! If it weren't for your workouts, I don't know if I could've done something like this. But, its why I jab, cross, hook, uppercut, step, pump, crunch and jump!

Oh what a Cathelete can do!!!!!!

Amanda

Cathe,

Thank you so much for your reply, I feel so honored! :eek: It was work, work for sure pushing that big SUV....but, I did Kick Max that morning, so I was already in a very pumped mood! And, what was really amazing was that I had no DOMS or any other soreness afterwards. Also, this happened at about 12:30 in the afternoon in the wonderful Houston, TX heat and humidity. Thanks Cathe, I'm so excited about your new workouts!

Amanda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.