Thank you Cathe and Crew!!!

pasqua8

Cathlete
I wanted to let you know how special this weekend was. I know I speak for all of us when I say you were all unbelievable. When we first signed up I thought I might catch a glimpse of you. I never dreamed that I would have a chance to talk to you. I am still amazed at how you were able to find time for EVERYONE. Each of us felt like we had you all to ourselves. You and the crew are so warm and kind. I feel like your true friends. Your gym is unreal.Thank you all for your kindness. You are all so beautiful on film but up close WOW!! Please tell Chris that he is great.:) :) Cathe please thank the girls for their concern and advice in the locker room when I pulled a muscle during the relay. It meant so much. Also tell Cedie that she is beautiful and if I see anyone on this forum commenting on her size in anyway I'm going to let them have it. She is so small.
This was an experience of a lifetime that I will never forget. Oh yeah 1 more request. You have got to have Mark in your next kickbox workout. His skill is WOW WOW WOW.
Well get some rest you all deserve it.

I agree with everything that Jana said. I am so motivtated right now and I just feel so very very luck to have met you and your crew. You are TRULY a special person and oh so gifted. Thank you so much for your kind spirit and great classes. I will definitely be there next year.

Susan

I have to agree also...this was a great trip, and Cathe, you're the best! :) And yes! Mark is amazing! LOVED his kickbox demonstration! :)

Hi Jana and Susan...loved meeting you guys....Susan...had fun talking about Bryan with you! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.