THANK YOU CATHE

Iris_g1

Cathlete
Cathe, I wanted to thank you and didn't know exactly where to post. I missed out on the road-trip last year, as well as this year. I really wanted to make it this year, but finances were tight. You were kind enough to autograph a calendar page for me, my pal Melissa "Ly10up" was soo thoughtful to think of me. I cannot tell you how excited I was when I received my autographed picture in the mail yesterday. Needless to say, it already has a spot in my workout room, and it's soo motivating for me to see your words, Iris, Work, Work, lol. I love your workouts and am looking forward to STS Shock Cardio. Thank you soo much Cathe for making time to sign the calendar page for me, even though I could not be there. You are the best :)

P.S. Melissa, my friend, thank you soo much for thinking of me. I love my signed calendar page. I would have picked the exact same one.

Geez, I was happy to ask, Iris, after all the great fitness advice you've given me over the last bunch of years. Cathe was very gracious and signed one for me too!! So, thanks from both of us Cathe!!:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.