Thank you Cathe!!

RippedRipa

Hi Cathe!

I have been an avid exerciser for years now, but just recently found your workouts. I am so thankful to have found truly advanced workouts that challenge me in ways that no other workouts can! I started out using the firm, which is a great system and introduced me to the concept of including both cardio and weight training in my routines. However, after trying a friend's Cathe workouts, I am a true convert! Just this morning, I completed the original IMAX workout and FINALLY finished all of the blasts without modifying at all! In 2.5 months time, I have truly challenged myself and will continue to do so with the help of your workouts. I was so excited this morning to have finished that workout!! I am so excited about the new workouts I can hardly stand it! Thank you for providing a true challenge for the advanced exerciser!!!

Hi Ripped Ripa! Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on completing the IMAX original without any modifications. That is definitely an accomplishment as this is a one of my tougher workouts. Thanks for sharing your energetic experience with us and keep up the great work. Have fun with the new workouts when they arrive:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.