Thank You, Cathe.....

YvonneP

I just wanted to somehow drop Cathe a note to say thank you for her wonderful tapes. They have been inspirational!!! I had a problem with my thyroid over the last couple of years and had gained over 70 pounds in one year:-( I have always been thin and involved in exercise, but this put me back alot! With the help of her tapes and my own mental strength, I have been able to shed those 70 pounds+ in the past 5 months:7 I will continue to do her tapes (both aerobics and weight lifting) 5 days a week so that I never have to go through that again!

Thank you for your inspiration.

Yvonne in New Jersey.

Hi Yvonne! Throw your right hand up in the air because here comes a big high five from me to you! Congratulations on your weight loss, improved strength, and overall health and fitness. Keep up the great work :7

Wow, that's inspirational! Congratulations on your success and determination. Perhaps no one may know the blood, sweat, and tears you endured to get this far, but I applaud you and say go girl!

Dawn :0)

Yvonne, I just want to say what a great job!! It is nice to hear stories like this. It keeps me + others motivated. You should write your story in the success forum. Well good health to you.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.