Thank you Cathe!

lgj222

Hi Cathe!
I have been working out with your tapes for about 3 years now and I have really enjoyed reading through the posts here on the different forums. This is, however, my first time posting. I just want you to know how much I appreciate having really (I repeat, REALLY) tough workouts here at home. I always worked out at the gym and would have to hope and pray that the aerobics instructors would be able to give me a challenging workout. I consider my workout level to be more advanced (on most days
happy.gif
) and it was frustrating when I could outlast the instructor! When an acquaintance (Are you out there Sarah E.?)told me about your videos, I was so thrilled! Ever since then, I have been loving the flexibility of working out at home and haven't missed the gym one bit! I have two young daughters who get to watch Mommy "get strong" and I feel like I am serving as a role model to show them the importance of staying healthy and fit. Also, I feel such a sense of accomplishment because I was able to workout throughout my pregnancies and was able to come back strong even after C-sections. I never considered myself "overweight", but for years,I struggled to get rid of ~10 pounds. Well, thanks to you, they are gone and I feel like I look much better at 30 than I ever did at 20!

I love the new tapes and am so pleased (and amazed) that you are able to keep everything feeling so new and different. Before, I thought, "How many ways can you vary strength exercises?" Well, you've outdone yourself with these new tapes. I love the way you've played with the 8-counts and really concentrated on good form to increase the effectiveness. I pre-ordered all of the new tapes in May and I was very excited about them all summer. After I received them and started working out with them, my husband told me that he thought after such a build-up, I was going to be let-down. But then he said, "Cathe never lets you down, does she?" (No, you don't!)

I know that I have been long-winded, but I just wanted to let you know that you really do make a difference in our lives and we appreciate your hard work , kindness, and patience. You are a great lady!

Leah

I'm not..

..Cathe, but wanted to say thanks to you for saying (in such beautiful words) how we all feel here about Cathe and her workouts. Another thing that is so encouraging, is that so many people of all ages and ALL fitness levels can do her tapes even if it means modification here & there. Also, we just wanted to say WELCOME to a great place. You will make lots of friends and learn so much. Glad to have you join us, Leah!
happy.gif

DebbieH

I am not Cathe either but I just wanted to say...

that I ditto everything that Leah said. Leah clearly has a gift for words and I if could say how much I enjoy and appreciate your sincerity and dedication along with the incredible quality workouts that you give us with eloquence, I would say it too. However, I think that I will just piggy back on Leah's words and say DITTO!

Thanks,
Cynthia828

My deepest thanks!

Cathe-Thank you for making these new tapes that have soooo much variety that I could combo all day and still think of more!

I've been active for ~10 years but the last year has really been trying for me. I developed a hypothyroid problems which left me tired, frustrated and with 25 extra pounds on my usually athletic frame.

Before we discovered my medical problem, I would try and try to get thru a workout (in the last 6 months) and I would do one of two things...have to talk myself into it or bail after about 15 min. I was so tired that even after I worked out (when you're supposed to feel energetic), I would want ot take a nap.

In the last month, the doctor has me on medication that is being adjusted to my appropriate levels. I'm still tired but I am able to go longer and have seen my muscles start popping out again after a long absence.

To make this very long story short....your new tapes have REALLY helped me on the cardio front. I know that it's shorter and therefore I can talk myself into doing it.

I've had the tapes for two weeks and all I can say is that I've been the most consistent in the past two weeks (and feeling much better) than I have in the entire 6 months of my illness.

So a big thank you for getting these tapes to me (LOL) at the right time in my life. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and I know he's going to be pleased that I'm feeling enough energy to start my workouts again.

Somehow it's not going to be so hard to go to the doctor this time!

Lesia
Fitness is a COMBO!

Is that you, Leah?

Wow! It's good to hear from you! How have you been? I'm still doing Cathe's tapes (has it been 2 years?) even though my Plantar Fasciitis is bad. Let me know what's been going on!
Sarah

Hi Sarah!

Yes, it's me. I'm so glad to hear from you. Everything is great. I want to thank you again for telling me about Cathe's tapes. They have been so wonderful for me. And what a woman you are - doing Cathe's tapes for a long time now! I would love to hear what you're doing these days. We're still here, but will be moving to Houston in the next few months. Take care and thank you again!

Leah

Thanks Debbie

What a nice welcome! This is truly a wonderful community of people who motivate and inspire each other to achieve their fitness goals. I am so happy to be a part of it. Thanks again!

Leah

I agree--these new tapes are Fresh

The original post on this thread was so true--SOMEHOW Cathe has "come back" and I use the term loosely, cause she was never "away"--with such fresh and new ideas, I can't believe it. I was demonstrating one of the ab moves for my husband the other night and he couldn't believe it. I have done 5 of the 8 pack so far and have truly been impressed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.