Tape Rotation and Carbs

R

ReneeH

Hi!!

I have been reading this forum for a while, but have just "joined". It is so motivating. I have been doing your tapes , but without planning them in advance. I just do which ever I feel like at the time. Would I be better off to do a planned rotation schedule, and then switch it after a few weeks to another rotation? It sounds like that might make it easier to get myself downstairs to workout, knowing that if I skip it, I will mess up my schedule. Where would I start? could you give me a sample ?
I love your tapes, they are so motivating, and you are a real inspiration. Also, I know that you don't like to give nutrition advice, but can you explain again why you lowered your carbs? I read it somewhere, but I can't find it. I think my major weight problem is that I am always eating them. I am always tired it seems like, and I'm thinking maybe there is a link there.

Congratulations on your son!! I am so excited to find this forum!!

Renee

carbs

never mind about the carbs question, I found it under FAQ'S

FAQs

Marry Ann,

Go to the home page. On the right there is a pop up menu. If you click on the little arrow, several choices pop up, and one of them is FAQs.

Erin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.