T-Shirt Saying

lederr

Cathlete
Another t-shirt suggestion...how about this one? "It's a blast so act like you're having one!"

Okay, one that would not go on a t-shirt, but I laugh every time she says it (yes, like an adolescent male): "Are you jacking?" Hee hee hee...

Lorie

Another t-shirt suggestion...how about this one? "It's a blast so act like you're having one!"

Okay, one that would not go on a t-shirt, but I laugh every time she says it (yes, like an adolescent male): "Are you jacking?" Hee hee hee...

Lorie

Lorie,

I also giggle when she says, "Did you keep jacking on me?" The first time I heard that one I had to pause the DVD I was laughing so hard!

Lorie,

I also giggle when she says, "Did you keep jacking on me?" The first time I heard that one I had to pause the DVD I was laughing so hard!

Totally...

It's funny because I work in the middle schools and I am still tickled when the kids get such a laugh when a teacher says "Uranus." I think it's funny that they think it's funny. It's good that we still find child-like humor in things (just as long as it's at appropriate times).

Lorie

Totally...

It's funny because I work in the middle schools and I am still tickled when the kids get such a laugh when a teacher says "Uranus." I think it's funny that they think it's funny. It's good that we still find child-like humor in things (just as long as it's at appropriate times).

Lorie

My husband is rarely in the room when I'm working out but he always manages to catch Cathe's phrases like "keep on jacking" or something with "straddle" in it. He has a one-track mind even at his age. ;)

My husband is rarely in the room when I'm working out but he always manages to catch Cathe's phrases like "keep on jacking" or something with "straddle" in it. He has a one-track mind even at his age. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.