Surprise In The Mail

dianeksu

What a great surprise I found in my mailbox yesterday- a new cataloge that shows all the tapes and dvd's availabe from you. The pictures were awesome. I still remember receiving your cataloge a couple of years ago and was constantly reading about each tape and then reading reviews at Video Fitness and actually obsessing about which five tapes I was going to order. I ended up getting all of them before I was done.

I tried to convice my husband that I should really buy the DVD's so I can truly say- I have all of Cathe's Workouts!!!!

Good Luck with raising boys. I have two boys and they are a hoot!

Thank you for your motivation and workouts, I credit your tapes with my ability to maintain a 80 pound weight loss in 1998.

Diane

Diane-Congrats!

Good for you on maintaining your 80# weight loss!!! That's GREAT! I, also, was sooo excited about getting the new Cathe catalogue. Even though I have all the Cathe's, it's fun to read about them. Plus, having the breakdown of DVD Chapters close at hand is a real nice feature. I guess we are Cathe addicts, huh? This might be a great piece to lay around for hubbies to see. One might want to mark on the front of the catalogue "My Christmas Wish List"!! Then circle all the vids you want. (Just a lil' hint for hubbies that don't know what to get their wives!;-))Again, good for you on your weight loss and maintining it! :7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.