Summary of Intensity Chapters /Contents?

LuvCardio

Cathlete
Cathe, first off I just have to say thank you... thank you... thank you... thank you... so much for your amazing talent and awesome workouts! You are the absolute best instructor on the planet! I ordered the VHS vids while waiting on the DVDs and they are soooo worth the money. I pre-viewed them tonight and can't wait to start off in the morning.

Just wondering if you are going to provide a summary on your website of the chapters, or at least the time breakdowns for the sections etc.? I use the current catalog like a workout bible to plan my workout to the exact minute to ensure I am utilizing my workout time as efficiently as possible.

I know I saw an earlier thread on the catalog and know you are planning on doing one. However, just wondering if there is a summary printable version of anything available yet?

p.s. All of you look absolutely beautiful! You are so amazing and motivating.

-LuvCardio http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

Hi Luv Cardio,

I would love to get these catalogs that you are talking about. Is it the "paper catalog" that is spoken of on the website? Just curious! Thanks

Jen

There is a paper catalog, but we aren't sure if it will have the new DVD chapters ..I think that SNM mentioned that it wouldn't have the dvd breakdowns, but I also use the old "fall 2001" catalog to program the dvd player etc
Jaime

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.